Frequently Asked Questions
The three main access points for buying tickets are:
Do I need to sign up for Ticketmaster in order to purchase tickets?
No, a ticketmaster account will be created for you when you purchase your tickets.
How do I get my ticket(s) after I purchase them?
Access the tickets through your Account Manager. You will have the ability to print, transfer or load your tickets onto your mobile device
Please see the tutorial here for more information
How do I buy Group Tickets?
Text or call our ticket office at 408-924-7589
Can I buy additional single-game tickets near my season-ticket seats?
Does my SJSU Tower ID get me into games?
- Students are permitted to bring one additional guests
- Faculty and staff are permitted to bring up to three additional guests
For pricing and available locations, please call Benny Garcia at 562-985-4833
What are the COVID and Mask Policies for Gamedays?
COVID Entry Policy:
- All personnel with a SJSU Tower ID (students, staff and faculty) will only have to show Tower ID and ticket for entry. [Tower ID holders are within the SJSU Covid protocols]
- Those without a Tower ID will be required to show proof of vaccination with their card, a photo on their phone or QR code
- Fans that are not vaccinated will be required to wear a mask at all times, as well as all children under the age of 12
- Suite Ticket holders that are NOT in an open air suite will be required to wear a mask at all times
- SJSU Athletics encourage all fans to wear masks regardless of vaccination status
Is there a deadline to renew my gift?
The annual renewal cycle begins each year during the month of February, and the deadline to renew your gift to receive benefits for the upcoming academic year is June 30.
How do I write a check for tickets and donations?
Make checks payable to: SJSU Tower Foundation
Don’t forget to write the gift purpose in the memo line!
Can I mail in my donation?
Yes! Please mail checks to:
SJSU Tower Foundation
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0183
How do I get a season parking pass for Football games?
A benefit to One Spartan Nation Members at the Partial Books level and above ($250+) receives a complimentary parking pass with a purchase of season tickets. View all benefits of being a One Spartan Nation Member.
What is the Circle of Champions?
The Circle of Champions serves as a prestigious philanthropic membership group providing unmatched access to San José State Athletics for our most devoted and financially committed supporters.
Do I receive any benefits for my donation?
Yes! Giving to any area of athletics qualifies you as a One Spartan Nation member which is associated with benefits. View our benefits chart to see which benefits level you qualify for!
Is my gift tax deductible?
Annual gifts (Spartan Athletics Scholarship Fund, or sport-specific) and major gifts (capital projects, endowments and planned gifts) are tax-deductible minus benefits received, and you will be issued a tax receipt from the SJSU Tower Foundation.